The Wireless solution of ITA allows your offices to be continuously connected to the Internet. Our local Points of Presence (PoPs) sites are connected to our redundant backbone with gigabit capacity using technology fiber and microwave.
The International Internet traffic is connected to Lisbon, London and Johannesburg, using fiber optic cables and SAT3 WACS. In this way we ensure full redundancy, guaranteeing connections in case of power failure. Depending on your location and the service provided, you can install a WiMAX CPE network or a connection dedicated microwave point-to- point (P2P).
- WiMAX CPE or P2P microwave link
- Latency of 75 ms for South Africa.
- Latency of 150 ms for Europe.
- Allocation of public IP addresses.
- Traffic use in graphics.
- Website hosting.
- Network monitoring and customer support 24/24 hours.